The Scheid Cleveland attorneys have handled complex litigation including both plaintiff and defense cases brought in federal and state courts in Colorado, California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York and Florida.
Here are some examples:
- One of the largest accounting fraud and largest fraud settlements in the history of the state.
- A seven-plaintiff securities case in federal court in Pennsylvania, resulting in a multi-million dollar settlement.
- A trade dress case involving Nordic-style sweaters, against a large, national discount retailer.
- The trade secrets case of an inventor of high-speed machinery, resulting in a seven-figure jury award for non-payment of license fees.
- Cases of several large secured and unsecured creditors in Colorado in such bankruptcies as Centrix Financial, Storage Technology Corporation, MiniScribe Corporation, SilverCreek Development Company and Empire Oil and Gas Co.
- An international communications product supplier’s case involving breach of license and copyright infringement.
- Cases of breach of loan and lease agreements on behalf of banks, equipment leasing companies, and other financial institutions.
Significant Litigation Lawyer Near Me
If your business is in need of a team of dedicated commercial litigation attorneys in Denver, we’re ready to help. We have years of experience and have a strong track record with significant litigation.